Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The War In My Head Continues...

I should be working today...

... but I can't seem to get anything accomplished.  Twitter keeps telling me it's hung itself in a fit of depression overcrowding whatever...
.... my laundry isn't folding itself... (although I do have the kids "helping" fold it for what that's worth)...
.... and I'm looking at using WordPress potentially to move my blog to since they have what looks like some cool features.   Although all those bells and whistles that look cool, also look crazy overwhelming...

It's not that I haven't used WordPress before, because I have.  In a separate blog a couple of years ago.  Sad thing was that with all the fancy things, I got lost when it came down to the sitting-down-and-writing-a-silly-post thing.  (Of course I checked that blog out today after months of neglect only to get so side-tracked that I forgot what I was looking for in the first place which is how I found cool widgets like good reads and stuff that blogger doesn't have...  oh the pain in my brain right now... )

Soooo, what I'm asking is, "Have any of you use blogger or WordPress?" If so can you send me a message or comment here letting me know what you find best about the one you use and why.  Obviously, I'm currently using Blogger and it's super simple which is probably why I can actually get a few posts accomplished in any given week, but I need to know more about WordPress before I go making any rash decisions!

Tech-inept girl over here would really love to know your thoughts on it all and maybe then I could get down to some real work in the soon to near future

No comments:

Post a Comment